Hansons recognises, and is sensitive to, the special needs of clients confronting issues arising from significant relationships during their lifetime.
Recently separated from your spouse or defacto partner? Our experienced team of Family Law practitioners have the knowledge and practical skills to assist clients with the complex issues involved in family law.
Hansons Family Law clients can expect personalised attention and direct contact with their lawyer throughout the progress of their matter.
The team can assist clients to resolve property settlements by way of Consent Orders or Binding Financial Agreements, understand and work towards obtaining appropriate parenting arrangements regarding their children and preparing and proceeding with Court applications if necessary. All Hansons Family Law professionals have extensive experience at all Court levels.
We advise and represent clients seeking sustainable solutions for:
- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs)
- Asset protection and Deeds of Family Arrangement to protect Assets and family loans
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Child Support
- Children’s Court and Care proceedings
- Cohabitation Agreements (commonly referred to as “Pre-nuptial Agreements”)
- Parenting Plans and Orders (parenting agreements)
- De Facto Relationships
- Division of Property and Assets
- Domestic Violence and Restraints
- Family Court matters
- Grandparents spending time with Grandchildren
- Spousal Maintenance
- Power of Attorney
- Same Sex Relationships
- Superannuation Splitting
- Wills and Estates.
Family law can be complex and daunting. Seeking experienced, professional advice from a Family Law practitioner you are comfortable with is essential. Hayley Williams is a Partner of Hansons Lawyers with extensive experience in Family Law. Shae Mitchell is our employed solicitor who practices in our Family Law, Criminal and general litigation teams. Jeffrey David is an accredited Family Law Specialist. Jeffrey is an accredited mediator and Arbitrator of family law matters.