Hansons Lawyers recognises that your business and situation is like no other, so before we even attempt a legal solution we thoroughly investigate every element with you. More than that, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at how we take every aspect of your business—current and planned—into account when presenting advice to you.
Because we focus on partnering with our clients and take a long term view of our work with them, we’re committed to tailoring legal solutions for you so your business grows and prospers.
Unlike other law firms you will also have direct access to our Partners, who will treat you as if you were our only client. With a comprehensive and complementary range of relevant business, corporate, and commercial experience we can handle all your legal needs under one roof.
Hansons Lawyers Business, Corporate and Commercial Law services include:
- advice, negotiation and preparation of commercial contracts and agreements
- asset management and protection
- business sales, purchases and transfers (including contract negotiation and preparation and commercial conveyancing)
- business structuring (including company, trust or partnership formations and registrations)
- commercial and retail leasing
- corporate governance
- debt recovery
- employment and industrial relations
- financial transactions
- franchise agreements
- insolvency and financial difficulties
- intellectual property
- partnership, shareholders and unitholders agreements
- property and planning advice (including conveyancing, commercial leases and development)
- revenue and taxation matters
- risk management, dispute avoidance, and dispute resolution
- succession planning and advice
- Trade Practices Act, marketing practices, and consumer law advice
Our professional network and local connections throughout Wollongong, and the greater Illawarra region, mean that we know and can work collaboratively with your other business advisers providing seamless solutions and consistent advice for your enterprise.
To learn more please contact Kerry Kyriakoudes, Kieran Biddle, Anna Masi, Mark Nolan