Hansons Lawyers expertly advise on all aspects of residential building and commercial construction matters.
Clients include developers, institutional property owners, lending authorities, and developers, through to individual homeowners and builders
Hansons Lawyers Building and Construction Law services span:
- home building claims
- defective or incomplete works
- home warranty insurance claims
- occupational health & safety issues
- pursuing and defending claims under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 1999
- joint ventures and consortium arrangements
- advice on the suitability of standard form contracts
- claims in the Consumer Trade and Tenancy Tribunal (CTTT).
Clients facing unwelcome disputes, or the spectre of litigation, come to Hansons to access lawyers with a proven track record of results in construction disputes and litigation, for the right economics.
At all times you can count on Hansons to explore commercial and practical solutions to disputes, and to make effective use of alternative dispute resolution methods.
These tried and tested resolution approaches include; arbitration, early neutral evaluation, mediation, informal negotiation, independent evaluation, use of binding experts, informal settlement conferences, and conciliation.
However, if negotiations fail in a building or construction legal matter we can capably represent you in Court, including support for large scale litigation. For complex litigation a teaming approach is taken, meaning clients can access a greater pool of resources, including Hansons Law Society Accredited Specialists.
To find out more about Hansons Lawyers support for Building and Construction Law please get in touch with Peter Bahlmann.