Over four decades of experience
For more than four decades, Hansons Lawyers has supported the community and businesses of Wollongong and Greater Illawarra region.
As a client you can count on Hansons Lawyers your local legal experts to:
- put your interests first.
- be unfailingly courteous and easy to deal with.
- do our utmost to achieve a quick and common sense solution to your legal issue or problem.
- use our local knowledge to your benefit.
- provide a stable team of legal experts and support, including accredited specialists in business, personal injury, criminal and family law.
- give you excellent value and realistic fees.
- clearly explain to you the process, options and likely outcome
- and we will value you.
Hansons Lawyers, your local legal experts, are based in offices in the central business district of Wollongong. We also visit clients when necessary to make us a truly convenient option.
- To provide an expedient common sense and cost effective service to our clients.
- To generate repeat business by retaining our clients and having them recommend us.
- To render our services in a personal, attentive and confidential manner.
- To consistently deliver a level of service that exceeds and even anticipates the clients expectations and show our clients that we care.
- To "think outside the square".
- To make our clients feel at home when they call in to see us.
History of Hansons
Hansons Lawyers has been operating since 1990 when two longstanding firms merged to provide a wide range of experience and legal expertise to our clients. Both firms had origins in the local area and have been servicing the Illawarra since the 1960's.
Community involvement and participation
Hansons Lawyers is a committed participant in local issues and significant contributor to the Illawarra Community. Our partners and lawyers regularly support through direct donations, pro bono legal, and in kind contributions to various charities, disability service organisations, eductational institutions, programs for disadvantaged people, environmental causes, not for profit community based organisations and various sporting organisations.